*** STRICTLY BY RESERVATION ONLY ***
With such a high demand for our High Chai, we are pleased to announce regular dates are now available!
As well as vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, we are also offering Halal options.
All bookings do need to be made at least 48 hours in advance.
Vegetarian Option - Chunks of cottage cheese, marinated with pickle and Chef’s special spices, served in a roti style wrap
Non-vegetarian Option - Traditional Mughal minced meat with herbs and the Chef’s special spices, cooked in a tandoor and served in a roti style wrap
Fried cassava sauteed with fresh garlic, tomato sauce and the Chef’s special spices
Potato and peas cooked with Panjabi spices, wrapped in pastry and deep fried, served with tamarind chutney
- Chocolate & coffee mousse tartlets
- Pecan and white chocolate mousse brownies
- Chocolate ganache financier
- Hazelnut and chocolate sponge cakes with crispy praline and banana cream layers
- Chocolate éclairs
- Gianduja chocolate entremets
- Crispy chocolate & coconut cream petit fours
- Chocolate fondant
Freshly baked, plain scone served with clotted cream and strawberry jam
Masala | English Breakfast | Green | Earl Grey | Peppermint
Americano | Cappuccino | Latte Macchiato | Espresso | Hot Chocolate